Some links may take you away from ACD website.
– The keys to making sure Opportunity Zone investments help those who need them most. By Robert Lang, May, 2019
– A one page explanation. Revised March 2013
– An updated explanation of the L3C. By Robert Lang, February 17, 2014.
– PowerPoint explanation of the L3C. By Robert Lang, February, 2017
– “The L3C can be a valuable tool when the founders of an L3C are seeking investments in the form of Program Related Investments, or when founders want to lock in a charitable mission and have a set of investors who will support that mission.” By Michael Martin for Americans For Community Development, 2012.
– by Total Impact Advisors
– Introduction –New Thoughts on the L3C. By Robert Lang, January, 2013
– A brief explanation on this subject
– An explanation on how the L3C can help economic development
– Provide an explanation of how Community Foundations can use the L3C. By Robert Lang, October, 2008
14. Law and Choice of Entity on the Social Enterprise Frontier by Thomas Kelley, Associate Professor, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Law
– by the Right Honourable Paul Martin P.C., M.P., former Prime Minister of Canada
Released November 8, 2007